• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Lilykins

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
seen the vet today for her first post op check.

they've given her some fluids uner her skin but they also told me they gave her plenty during her op too.

she is weeing a bit more and drinking a bit more. shes eating shed loads aswell.

she has gota be on zantac for at least 4 weeks and the vet said theres a small chance of it happening again :( IF it does i don't think there will be much they can do so fingers are massively crossed. as she improved last week before they had to operate soooo :?

but she is well at the mo and tucking into her hay :)

Thak you very much :)

still early days as i say..but i can hope and pray she dosent go through it again. i couldnt take it.

the vets didnt even charge me for the op...its making me wonder if the damage was caused during her spay..but im not gona open up that can of worms, they saved her life on saturday so its enough for me.

Thak you very much :)

still early days as i say..but i can hope and pray she dosent go through it again. i couldnt take it.

the vets didnt even charge me for the op...its making me wonder if the damage was caused during her spay..but im not gona open up that can of worms, they saved her life on saturday so its enough for me.

They didnt charge you? Like you have said i wonder why...

Is it possible it could of been done whilst she was spayed?

They didnt charge you? Like you have said i wonder why...

Is it possible it could of been done whilst she was spayed?

all they charged was £67...thats for all her meds, her anasthetic and her hospitalization.

they said they were doing it because they know ive already paid loads of money out for her. (over £200)

i honestly dont know :?

to be honest...i am still really worried..i feel like im waiting for it to happen again . :(

So glad she's on the mend chick! Lets hope and pray it doesnt happen again.

Amy lost her bun today :( They do cause us a hell of alot of worry and upset but they are so worth it!

So glad she's on the mend chick! Lets hope and pray it doesnt happen again.

Amy lost her bun today :( They do cause us a hell of alot of worry and upset but they are so worth it!

oh you're joking...which one? send her my love :(

they do indeed..., i cant stand the thought of it happening again but im hoping the zantac will keep her gut moving ok..praying actually :)

awh bless her :( she only had the two didnt she?

what was wrong with him? thats such ashame.

the downside to having pets..the heartache is just too much :(

aww hun sounds really promising.. they have to tell us the worst case dont mean its gonna happen tho.. enjoy having her home sounds like shes already put it in the past :love::love::love:

aww hun sounds really promising.. they have to tell us the worst case dont mean its gonna happen tho.. enjoy having her home sounds like shes already put it in the past :love::love::love:

thank you hun
i guess thats true! she is very chilled out tonight. shes snoozed most the night but as soon as we close her cage shes wanting to come out :lol: she just hates the door being shut!

shes stretched fully out on the floor at the mo, so shes not as uncomfy as before :)

got a video of her coming up :)

Aww!! Glad to hear shes a little better :) Keep up the weeing Lily!! Fingers crossed for the best! Hugs for you hun, you must be turning grey by now :lol: Why do the buns do this to us? :? :lol: Nose rubs for Lily xXx

i honestly am becky...my head is killing from all the stress :|

she is blatenly unaware of it mind you and is walking around like nothings even happened :lol: the vets are gobsmacked by how shes perked up!

shes also allowed a few pellets now so shes got those too.

i have to say, i have learnt so much i feel like i am constantly watching her now and cant relax...i'm dreaming of poos and wees and all sorts :lol:

Back