• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies and me need some wellies....

bunnyhopper

Mama Doe
As the weather is blimmin awful, I just perused the internet to see if I could find any weatherproof stuff for my bunnies as my garden is turning into a swamp....
Came across some piccies of bunnies in the rain...

rabbit_umbrella.jpg

rabbit-with-umbrella1.jpg

rainyrabbits-1.jpg

Found some boots at last...
BunnyInBoots.jpg

Feel free to add your own wet bunny (or bunny mummy) pics....:D

Last edited:
I bought Hunny & Mustard in and had to rub them dry with a towel this morning!

They ran round the lounge for a couple of hours while I shuffled everything around in the rain and moved them into the bigger hutch that Nick and Mags used to have. I ripped a hole in the front of my best top, managed to get all the rainwater that had gathered in the plastic sheeting right down my back, and my feet were squelching in my socks!

Then, I had to take my youngest son to the doctor and had no time to change. Stef said I started to steam after I'd stood in a hot doctors waiting room for an hour! :lol:

Did you find anything in the end?

Lol love the pics :)

I found a lovely raincoat and sou'wester!!
raincoat.jpg

I've given up looking for rabbit wellies, cos everytime one of my bunnies runs past me today, they flick out their feet,
spraying me with mud. :?

I don't think wellies would stand much chance of staying on...:lol:

Back