• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Liz (Hugo's There) - Fidget :o) xXx

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya mummy!!

Im been such a good boy here for Aunty Becky! Shes looking after me well and has told me i have a wifey when i get home to yours - I cant wait!! Im such a quiet little boy :oops: Im a bit shy when Aunty Becky comes to the cage, run rings around her :oops: When she gets me out for cuddles im a good boy though!! Honest!!

Anyway mummy, heres a few piccies - I love having my piccy took!! Must rush off as Aunty Becky has said its time for snugglesafe and fresh veg. See you soon :D

Fidget xXx

S7000826.jpg

S7000824.jpg

S7000827.jpg

:wave::wave::wave: Hello Fidget my baby boy, you are so gorgeous I can't wait to meet you. Hopefully it wont be too long now :D

Thank you Becky for looking after him so well and posting such lovely piccys.

I will be in touch tomorrow to arrange the bunnyrun :D:D:D

Awww :D Thats fine, hes such a good little bunny! Still cant believe how tiny he is. He eats lots though :lol:

Speak tomorrow hun :D xXx

:wave: hi fidget, give your aunty becky a nose rub from us for being kind to you :wave:

Nice to know you actually exist as I heard you were a figment of my imagination :shock:

Last edited:
:wave: hi fidget, give your aunty becky a nose rub from us for being kind to you :wave:

Nice to know you actually exist as I heard you were a figment of my imagination :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Believe it or not hes real :? :shock: Hes such a good little boy, im going to miss him so much when he goes :shock: :oops: At least i know hes going to a good home with a new wifey :D :D xXx

Could this be dumplings new boy?

How cute will they both look side by side :lol:

Oh and if he is I think he needs to be called stew
:oops: :lol:

:love::love::love::love: I loves him! He's beautiful!
Hello Fidget - do you fancy a little detour to Lincoln? ;)

Could this be dumplings new boy?

How cute will they both look side by side :lol:

Oh and if he is I think he needs to be called stew
:oops: :lol:

Hopefully he will be Dumpling's toyboy :lol: Must admit we did consider the name Stew, but I know someone else on here has 2 lovely bunnies called Stew and Dumpling :D

Back