• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar 2009 (A4) - ready to order, see fundraising section

Good Afternoon,

Firstly I want to thank all the people who emailed me photos, it is very generous and it is only with this that the calendar can happen. Choosing which photos to use was very difficult with so manu cutties, essentially these were chosen based on image size (as this is being reproduced at a decent size), ratio and also I wanted to get a variety of photos and different rescues. In total I think I counted 15 different rescues being mentioned.

The calendar will cose £7.50 with at least 50% of this going to rescues (P&P will be £1.31 for 1 calendar and £1.80 for 2 calendar and will be posted in board backed envelopes for safety). This year the funds raised will go towards the Rabbit Rehome Christmas Appleal, with so many rabbits from different rescues featuring I couldn't choose just one and by it going to the Christmas Appeal I know that the monies raised will be benefit many rescures.

So here are the pages of the calendar:

A4RabbitwithPhotos.jpg

This page may change slightly as i'd like the wording to be approved by Tamsin.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

If anyone notices any mistakes please let me know (pm or email).

Once it's all 100% finalised I'll start a forum in findraising and give full details of price and how to pay / order etc.

Many thanks

Hannah

Last edited:
Wow, that's great. Soo many cute piccies and I cant believe my Stitchy is on there!

Will tell him how proud I am.

I'm guessing we order on your website like we did last year?

Oh and not sure if other members will hate me for saying this :oops: But I think £7.50 is far too cheap for such a good calendar. If you were to buy this in the shop it would cost about £9.99 and not even go to charity. I've been looking at making another calendar with all my buns on and the exact same thing would cost me at least £11.99 per calendar. Just a thought.

Vicki

Tigerlily and Mousy are no longer in foster care now, they are both with RU members. :D But they were ARC bunnies. Glad they get some fame in the calendar, too. :D
And some of my gang are there, as well. I might have to get a calendar for myself and for my mother. :)

Oh and not sure if other members will hate me for saying this :oops: But I think £7.50 is far too cheap for such a good calendar. If you were to buy this in the shop it would cost about £9.99 and not even go to charity. I've been looking at making another calendar with all my buns on and the exact same thing would cost me at least £11.99 per calendar. Just a thought.Vicki

I completely agree, I think they should be £9.99! I'd happily pay that! :D

Hi, Will you be doing the desk calander in a CD case like last year? Or just the A4? (Sorry if I missed a differnent thread :oops:)

At the moment it's just the A4 calendar as I haven't had the time to do the CD one, nor can I seem to source the paper at the same price as last year - but it's not a definite "no" and I'll update in a couple of weeks - so watch this space.

Hannah

The calendar looks fantastic, I'm so pleased Harvey made it!! Looking forward to getting my mitts on a couple of them :D

I :love::love::love: the pair of loved up bunnies for February. :love:

And March is quite cute too but that's because she's mine. :oops::lol: I think an option for an extra donation would be good too. I'd happily pay a bit more. :)

OOoh me want!

That's possibly the best bunny calendar I have ever seen. Most are so cheesy and not practical either.

Sorry for being thick, but how do we order them?

Can't wait to get mine.:D

Back