• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What would you do?

What would you do?

• Separate

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Keep with Group

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
I have a poorly bun in a group of 4.
She is eating bits with them but tends to go off and sit on her own, in which they will go and sit with her...

My vet recommended spliting them to observe her closely, i didnt think i should, what would you do?

wouldn't it stress her more if you removed her from the group. at least she has company.sorry i'm not very experienced in these matters, i hope she feels better soon.

if the group can be fed together then give her some time near the group but seperated from them to eat a bit extra that might help are they allindoors while she is poorly?

if the group can be fed together then give her some time near the group but seperated from them to eat a bit extra that might help are they allindoors while she is poorly?

I have been feeding her near them, but on her own, she is eating but not a great deal.

I have brought them inside today...will see what happens at vets

Id keep her with them. If shes not well she willl feel better knowing they are around. I think keeping her on her own would just make her worse and unhappy

I would keep her in the group for now especially if the others still sit with her and you aer able to feed her seperately.

Don't make any decisions until you have seen the vet and hopefully got some blood tests back, then at least you should know what you are dealing with :)

Id keep her with them. If shes not well she willl feel better knowing they are around. I think keeping her on her own would just make her worse and unhappy

Thats what i thought and i said that to the Vet when he suggested it, so he suggested feeding her on her own...

She has just had abit to drink for the first time today!

Aww thats good she had a drink at least. Hopefully feeding her on her own you will be able to see how much she is actually eating. Hope she feels better soon x

I think it's possible to observe her closely while she's still in the group. At least she has the reassurance of her friends if she stays in the group! x

She is staying with group until we find out the case, we are suspecting teeth problems. Vet appt at 9.10am in morning..

Vibes for my beautiful girl..

Back