• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't seem to stop worrying...

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
About Lily.
she is eating ok, pooping a great deal but isn't drinking a lot and is only weeing in small amounts. no big puddles as usual.

shes back at the vets later but god, i am so worried after almost losing her the other day :cry:

i don't know what it could be anymore. arghh :(

Vibes for bella hun...is she no better? x

Shes eating abit, havent seen her drink today, shes been sat in a basket on the hay, havent seen her eat, shes hunched up, she appears abit wobbly, shes sitting in a corner away from the offers, with her eyes closed, she doesnt appear active or alert, like normally when i pick her up she struggles, she just sat in my arms, i went to get her back out of the run, when i normally lift the cover off they all dart off, she just sat...

I hope its nothing bad..

Sending you loads of vibes for Lily, its only natural to worry:cry:, i think i turned grey worrying about Billy:lol::lol::lol: seriously.We love them that much, that we just do anythng to get themback to their normal little selves.Your doing everything for Lily, some buns dont drink as much as other buns anyway.Maybe shes not that thirsty;) looking from the pics the other day, shes really bounced back from the op.Take Care Deb.x

Shes eating abit, havent seen her drink today, shes been sat in a basket on the hay, havent seen her eat, shes hunched up, she appears abit wobbly, shes sitting in a corner away from the offers, with her eyes closed, she doesnt appear active or alert, like normally when i pick her up she struggles, she just sat in my arms, i went to get her back out of the run, when i normally lift the cover off they all dart off, she just sat...

I hope its nothing bad..

awwh hun, have you had a second opinion?
because that sounds exactly like Lily was the other day and we just rushed back to the vets. lily was hunched and wobbly and also straining to wee.
i do hope she gets better hun *hugs*

and thank you deb! she is better in herself, very bright and alert just NO WEE. or like, large pee sized amounts :?

why do they do this to us?! little terrors :lol:

awwh hun, have you had a second opinion?
because that sounds exactly like Lily was the other day and we just rushed back to the vets. lily was hunched and wobbly and also straining to wee.
i do hope she gets better hun *hugs*

and thank you deb! she is better in herself, very bright and alert just NO WEE. or like, large pee sized amounts :?

why do they do this to us?! little terrors :lol:

Were going to a new vets today, so im hoping we can get to the bottom of it.
She just looks so miserable and thin, i worried that she lost so much weight in such little time.

Im glad Lily is feeling better, im sure the wee will come.:)

Were going to a new vets today, so im hoping we can get to the bottom of it.
She just looks so miserable and thin, i worried that she lost so much weight in such little time.

Im glad Lily is feeling better, im sure the wee will come.:)

thank you hun, and i hope so!
i'll be thinking of you and bella later <3
let us know how she gets on xxx

Back