• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kung Fu Panda

ecudc

Warren Veteran
This is my little kung fu foster bunny. When he came to us he was very aggressive and a bit of a biter. He can still get a little funny about his space and likes to practice his kung fu moves on my broom but he's been very good lately and has not bitten me once, he's even learnt to sit on my lap for pellets and likes a nose rub. To celebrate his good behaviour I thought I'd reward him with a bit of carrot and a photoshoot...please forgive the sinister lighting...he was hiding under the table.

Is you distrespecting me?

161671c8.jpg

My carrot - hands off

9d280cda.jpg

Which is my better side?

6ede3fcf.jpg

45cda216.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww, he's got lovely markings. :love::love: Did he used to practice his kung fu moves on you as well, or just the broom? :? :lol:

just the broom and my OH......I think he thinks the broom is my house bun sooty as they are both black and sooty is definately top bun....panda is also a very small bun with a BIG personality so thinks he should be top bun. They are living separately but panda can smell sooty on the broom so does flying matrix kicks on it. I now have two brooms :)

Is her and wonky not working out? It's always worth a go although he did not get on with my top bun sooty when we tried bonding him. Mainly sooty saying no though I think. He is quite dashing so she might like him but I think a pair of oven mits might be advisable just in case.

Awwwww! He is soooo cute! I cannot believe such an innocent looking little chap would be such a rascal and and secret marshal arts master! Looks can be so decieving! I never thought my sweet little captain would turn into a humping maniac when being bonded!

Is her and wonky not working out? It's always worth a go although he did not get on with my top bun sooty when we tried bonding him. Mainly sooty saying no though I think. He is quite dashing so she might like him but I think a pair of oven mits might be advisable just in case.

Mopsey and Wonky are no more I'm afraid Lucy :( After spending an overnight stay in the ensuite and spending the morning throwing white vinegar around the dining room and moving the furniture around, Mopsey became the diva from hell, biting poor wee Wonky's bottom and making him squeal. For a while, I put Wonky in the indoor cage but Mopsey stood on top of it terrorising him, placed Mopsey in the indoor cage and she was rattling at the bars :roll: I didn't feel it fair on Wonky and made the decision to separate them.

Back