• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nice to see

Hiya :D Yeah, it's a great support group and even though I do loooads of bunny research, I'm always learning new bunnyfacts on RU :)

Welcome!

Do you have bunnies? If so, we LOVE pictures on this site ;)

:wave: hiya well they are not my bunnies as such they are my sisters, mini lop1's bunnies rosie and mogs, i call him moghead though lol

sadly mogs went totally blind yesterday :cry: he was blind in one eye cateracts and now his good eye has gone too, poor guy bless him

Hello Cassie and welcome to Rabbits United!

I'm Diana and I'm sure we'll see more of you around the forum, if you need help, don't be afraid to ask :)

I'm so sorry to hear about Mogs, however nothing needs to change except be extra careful he knows your there in case you accidently startle him.

Piccies please :wave:

Hello Cassie and welcome to Rabbits United!

I'm Diana and I'm sure we'll see more of you around the forum, if you need help, don't be afraid to ask :)

I'm so sorry to hear about Mogs, however nothing needs to change except be extra careful he knows your there in case you accidently startle him.

Piccies please :wave:

my sis took some photos of him the other day i'll let her know and ask her to upload them, rosie was in her crate and mogs was lying on the carper :wave:

Back