• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fiberplex advice...for fussy bunny. and weeing :|

im very lucky with mine before i give my buns there dinner any medication they need goes on there fav treat, i.e. a bit of parsley or lavender, if you bun likes herbs try one thats strong scented to hide the smell of the fiberplex or a fav veg,

sorry no advice here mine love fibreplex and happily put the seringe in their own mouth :lol:

id deffinatly try putting it on abit of food thisistheonlywayi can get panacur into my buns

I've only had to use this once on Jess and she pretended she was swallowing it then spat it/it dribbled all over her, so she ate it by cleaning herself off, she hated it! You could try disguising in wrapped up veggie/herbs. I think as she was feeling better I also squirted it on her pellets and mixed it all up and she ate it that way.

i'm thinking of that but shes on a strict diet so soon after such a big op.
i'm seeing the vet later so i shall ask what else she can eat :)

shes still hardly weeing..well..she is but its just little drops really :?

Back