• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please

lauraocal

Warren Scout
My baby bun is off to the vets at 8:05am and I'm beginning to get very nervous.
As if him going through this was not bad enough, I am taking him this morning and I'm agrophobic and I'm shaking with fear.
I haven't been out alone for around 5 years now.

I just want today over and my bun back safely and in good health.

I've lost patch.
The abcess was to extensive to remove and I had to agree to let him go.
I've just bonded him with my female bunny too.
This is awful, I dont know what to do with bunny, she is already looking around for him.

I'm so sorry:cry:
Where did he come from as its only 3 weeks since I visited you with Bob?
Did you know he was ill when you got him?

Hope Bunny doesn't pine too much

I had him for a week last thursday.
I got him from pets at home, and as soon as I got him home I noticed a lump on his side.
I went to my vets at first but then pets at home said they would pay his vets bill if we went to theirs, so i took him to their vet today and called earlier to see if he was ok and she said his abcesses were from his armpit to his tummy and around one of his back legs and in his muscles and everything.
She said they would have to remove too much tissue and it would be better if we let him go before he wakes up.
I agreed.
I spent an intensive week getting them bonded and finally last friday they made friends, just as i was beginning to think they never would.
They have since been inseparable and never far from the others side.
He was in alot of pain but spent the whole time trying to mount her.
When they were together I was given an amazing memory of them both racing around together doing binkies.

I feel so bad for my girly and think it would be best for her to get her a mate asap as she has just started acting like a bunny again and i dont want to put her through the week long bonding again as it stressed her very badly, or at least i did because i was panicing everytime as at first she bit him and made him squeel.
What do you think is the best time to wait?

I had taken your advice by the way jill and i have a run with wire covering.
Its smaller than the last one but they could still dash around together.
The wires were put behind wooden boards for now.. recycled from my old drawers (the bottom of them) doesn't look too great but it works.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, that is such a sad story.:( I hope your girlie is ok.

And well done for going to the vets alone, that must have been very difficult for you.

Back