• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boober has done it again!!

Ewa

New Kit
So I had posted in here previously about my bunny Boober stealing a package of donuts off of the cupboard in my livingroom, well he has done it again!! I bought a small bag of my favorite organic Cheesie puffs yesterday from the market and I left them on the desk in my room this morning. I can home to find the Cheesies missing. I thought maybe I had left them somewhere else so I started searching, and found an empty bag under my bed! I then starting looking for the bad animal responsible for eating them. Honestly it was a toss up between Boober and my hoover vacuum of a cat Mardy in my mind for who was the thief. I tracked down Mardy and her breath didn't smell very cheesie, nor were her white feet orange(she is a dark orange tabby with white paws and chest), so I continued looking for Boober. I found him under a chair in the living room and yes he did it!! His feet and face are all orange and he smells cheesie. I then look over at the other three rabbits Fluff, Sprocket, and Mokey and they all also have orange faces and feet. They all looked so happy with themselves, sitting there cleaning off their cheesie feet and faces!!

Needless to say I am not impressed with Boobers climbing skills! I have to remember to put everything inside of cupboards or in containers from now on or else it is gonna get eaten by the Boober monster!!

hahaha, he sounds like a greedie little guy! my captain literally ques up outside the kitchen for food, when i am eating, especially if is sweet like chocolates he will jump all over me and go wild!

Back