• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you know when hes ready for neutering?

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Little Ben is horrendous.....yes you know what i mean..anything he can get, cushions, pillows, clothes, legs, arms, slippers, cat, dog etc etc..

My Vets said they wont neuter till 6months

I have found somewhere else to have him done, aslong as his bits are there...

But im not sure if they are....he has his sacks and the balls are there but not? There tiny....

Sorry it sounds awful, just dont want a wasted journey.

They said he was around 3months and we have had him a week...

:oops::lol:

The vets we use will neuter males from 12 weeks, once the testicles have dropped she will neuter them.

If your vets are saying 6 months, see if another vet locally will do this for you. Do check that they are rabbit friendly first.

The vets we use will neuter males from 12 weeks, once the testicles have dropped she will neuter them.

If your vets are saying 6 months, see if another vet locally will do this for you. Do check that they are rabbit friendly first.

I have had another vet recommended to me in which i want to use, but i dont want a wasted journey as its a fair distance there and back - 4times in total.

So he is 12weeks...but i dont *think* they have dropped...:?

Back