• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Kongs

Lu_x

Mama Doe
I've noticed in P@H they now stock a rabbit kong; I've seen kongs for dogs and cats but never rabbits. Does anyone have any experience of this toy with buns?
I'm not sure if I like the idea or not! Thanks x

Alfie used to have one but I think I must have managed to throw it away when I was cleaning the hutch one time. :oops:

He used to love it, because he had a thing for rubber and was always chewing the soles of our shoes so this was a good diversion. He couldn't really get a good grip on it with his teeth so he never managed to destroy it.

Blue has a rubber fetish too...maybe I'll have a look for one. It might stop him eating my flip-flops and the bottoms of my shoes!

Thats a good point actually Josie loves the rubber soles on my OH's trainers... now to save his trainers or not save his trainers, that is the question! :lol::lol:

Back