• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Monday please - update, They are home again :)

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Tansy is going for an operation to have the melanoma removed from her eyelid:(

Timmy-Tickles is going for a dental :(

Chewy is going for a dental :(

All of these are already compromised health wise and we don't have any choice but to have these operations done - we have to give them every chance.

Please, if you can spare some vibes these little ones could really do with them - thanks:D

Last edited:
Loads and loads of vibes and prayers coming your way Jay, here's hoping everything goes well and they come back to you safe and sound, please keep us posted will you, Jane wants to know how little Tansy gets on

will be thinking of you tomorrow..sending all my available vibes to all three bunsters..and siwsh them good luck and a speedy recovery.
if theyre really il the risk of the ga is huge but its swings n roundaboutsand either way theyd lsoe the battle..so lets hope they win this one:love::love:

Sending tons and tons of vibes for all of the buns and their ops. You must be SO worried. :( :( ::hugs:

(((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))

Thinking of you both and all the bunnies today.

There seems to be a lot of high risk bunnies having procedures today, sending vibes for them all :)

They are all done and we can collect them about 3.30pm :D:D

Tansy has had the lump removed as much as they can and that will be getting sent to the lab for analyisis but she is recovering well:D She has a dissolvable stitch in it - poor wee girl :love::love:

Chewy had loads of spurs and an ulcer on his tongue but has come around quicker this time:D Bless, good job I'd been giving him painkiller these last couple of days :love::love:

Timmy-Tickles had spurs and that lateral one but they couldn't take it out 'cos it is still too healthy :roll: - but he's coming round and was sitting up when Chris phoned :love:

I think I love Chris - the vet :love::love::oops:

Tansy, Timmy-Tickles and Chewy-Chops are all home again:love::D:love::D

They are a bit wobbly and not too happy at being taken away from their homes but are fine otherwise:D

Tansy looks so much better without the melanoma:love::love:

Thank you for the vibes :D:D

Back