• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet My Family

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
This is me, my mum and dad (and good old Will our body guard), posing for paparazzi.
ldn16.jpg

My crazy grandad
ldn17.jpg

My brother Freddie and cousin Justin
ldn18.jpg

My ex lover Elvis, singing me his love song
ldn10.jpg

My cousin Jimmi, (his key change wasn't all there - had to show him how it was done)
ldn13.jpg

My other cousin, always fighting us two :roll:
ldn14.jpg

And last, but by no means least, my gorgeous boyfriend.
ldn6.jpg

GOD I LOOK SO WIERD!!! THESE PICTURES ARE OVER A YEAR OLD!

Last edited:
I did the exact same when I went:lol::lol:

I got really close to the queen when the woman took the pic, I looked like I was feeling her up:roll::lol::lol:

Jack x

Yeah, he's a crazy old bat! My mum and dad are pretty old, so grandad conceived my father pretty early on in life!
All my cousins are crazy nutters, but Freddie is the craziest. I love having a gay brother that i can take shopping :D

i went once with my little bro and boyf and had a fun day taking lots of snaps which i only everr developed one camera from.... then months later i printed some pics of our hol off our digital camera...and i foudna a picture of my oh liooking at some woman crawling acroos a table..(well thats what it looked like) i showed him and was quite angry...then we both burst out laughing as we realised it was kylie and was a picture from madam tussaurds and the worst bit i took the photo!!!!!!!!!!! that hadnt got printed the first time!!!! hilarious!

those look really good will have to dig out mine, is the hulk still there the hulk spider man and will turner *drooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll* oh and jack were there at the time and i thought they were the best,

and no i didnt brave the horrors i had wee one with me so i thought best not dont think i would of gone in on my own either to be honest :shock:

those look really good will have to dig out mine, is the hulk still there the hulk spider man and will turner *drooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll* oh and jack were there at the time and i thought they were the best,

and no i didnt brave the horrors i had wee one with me so i thought best not dont think i would of gone in on my own either to be honest :shock:

I don't know, the pictures are from over a year ago!

I was horrifically scared in the Chamber of Horrors, i ran in to the arms of this foreign man who was trying to calm me down, i looked up and there was this man looking at me with one eye, i was petrified. Me and Hayley were at the front of the group, someone jumped out and becuase we were in a tiny corridor I backed up on everyone! And i had to be physically pushed through!
Haha!

Back