• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What would you advertise this as?

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Just as it says what would you advertise this as, its 45 cm high, 48cm deep and 78cm long.

It is what Princess came in, but I have not used it since. She was a medium bun, would it be OK as a base for a small rabbit, rat? guinea pigs?

I wouldn't want to advertise it as suitable for a rabbit for a bun to be stuck in it for the rest of its life.

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6418.jpg

maybe piggies cage then... or a hospital type cage when bunnies need to be kept still after an op?

Erm...travel cage or Op cage.

I used one for my small buns after Ops or if they appear off colour..same with Guinea Pigs!

I have that exact cage, i use it when buns have had ops, to confine them for the first few nights, so yes, a hospital cage.

Does this sound ok

Ive stated the size, put the pics then this underneath

"I would not recommend keeping any animal in this cage permenantly both rabbits and guinea pigs need 4-8 hours of excercise a day, and this is not big enough to excercise in."

I suppose people buying it will buy it for whatever they want at the end of the day.

Does this sound ok

Ive stated the size, put the pics then this underneath

"I would not recommend keeping any animal in this cage permenantly both rabbits and guinea pigs need 4-8 hours of excercise a day, and this is not big enough to excercise in."

I suppose people buying it will buy it for whatever they want at the end of the day.

I think that's fab of you - it will still sell, but it just makes people aware :) I would change it slightly (hope you don't mind this) to:

It is not recommend to keep an animal in a cage permanently. Both rabbits and guinea pigs need 4-8 hours of exercise a day, and this is not big enough to excercise in

Back