• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New little girl

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here is a new little girl, she arrived today.
She is only 8 weeks old, and will need all 4 incisors out as the top go behind the bottom and do not align.
I will be doing a name the bunny comp in the next few days, to raise funds for her treatment.

nethie009.jpg

nethie008.jpg

nethie007.jpg

nethie006.jpg

nethie005.jpg

nethie004.jpg

nethie001.jpg

Can you give me a name?!
nethie003.jpg

Oh blimey!!! I think she should be called Cutie!!!!

(Let me know how much I owe for the guess!!! ;) :lol:)

She is goooooooooooorgeous...glad you got home safe, Kris! And thanks to Louise! :wave:

A 13 year old breeder was where she came from :(
Unfortunately she is too stubborn to take advice, but now knows (i sent her an email after) that i shan't be clearing up after her mistakes again. Mum and Dad were pet shop buns, and as this bun had faulty teeth, couldn't sell her like the others, she was being offered free to whoever wanted her

Her teeth are not aligned, her top ones go behind the bottom and are heading into her gums.

She will be booked in hopefully this week to have her incisors out.

A 13 year old breeder was where she came from :(
Unfortunately she is too stubborn to take advice, but now knows (i sent her an email after) that i shan't be clearing up after her mistakes again. Mum and Dad were pet shop buns, and as this bun had faulty teeth, couldn't sell her like the others, she was being offered free to whoever wanted her

Her teeth are not aligned, her top ones go behind the bottom and are heading into her gums.

She will be booked in hopefully this week to have her incisors out.

Was she advertised on preloved or something? I saw an ad similar.

13 years old? That's crazy!!! Do her parents have much to say on this?

Back