• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are girly buns generally tidier than boy buns?

are girly buns tidier than boy buns?

• Total voters

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
as the title says really as ive noticed smudgeys bedding area is always imaculate no droppings nothing wheras with the boys their food bowls get thrown round and their hutch is a right mess!!!!

im just wondering if this is common or just my lot. there is other factors such as theres 2boys and just 1 girl and smudgey has a bedroom so to speak whereas the boys' hutch is fairly open plan no walls or ramps

I have 2 boy buns and 1 girl of my own and the boys are both spotless, its the girly whos a messy so and so :shock: Maybe mine are just odd buns :lol:

Charlie is the tidiest bun I have met and Autumn is his complete opposite,

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=154493

Autumn blocked the ladders today by dragging out all the hay from the sleeping area. Not only that she poos everywhere,. In comparison the first place Charlie went to once I had unblocked the ladders was to his litter tray. Sophie is just picky, if her litter tray isn't cleaned out everyday she poos elsewhere

With the bunnies I've got currently the boys are much tidier than the girls.

Rudy was tidy to perfection then I moved him in with Tinks who has NO concept of tidy at all :lol::lol:

Ive always kept boys, and they have been tidy, but my girly Poppy is untidy especially if i have to pop her back into her indoor run, she trashes the place:lol::lol::lol: plus ive found shes much more destructive than the boys:roll: Deb.x

teegra was always much tidier than duchess but that may be because he has been litter trained from day 1 and she obviously wasnt the first part of her life so although she got it she wasnt quite as strict as him :lol:

:wave: i'd say it's quite the opposite with my 2 , Peanuts cage is always kept tidy whereas Daphne , well she's a little ,madam she seems to love digging and ripping up newspaper. :D

my whole experience of two bunnies... no no no no no

pearl is a messy sod :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hmmmm carrie is terrortorial so any new corner she makes hers jim goes in his tray, doc is lazy, biggles wees in a tray, frosty and linus are both very clean, 7 babies well the whole of the garage floor is there toilet:roll: so its mixed in my house

nooooooooooooooooooo both my girls are pigs & my boys very tidy although sooty does like to spring clean his litter tray sometimes.

I said no too but it depends what you mean by tidy. :?:lol:

Alfie is much cleaner in the toilet department & always uses the litter tray but Bubbles likes to wee wherever she fancies. Alfie is the one who likes to rearrange the furniture inside the hutch though and manages to block the entrance to the run with a litter tray at least once a day. :roll: :lol:

Mona messes up everything whereas her hubby Elidore is tidy. Nori likes to make a mess but his wifey Ebonnie is tidy. Merri and his sister Bonnie are both tidy. Emrys and his wifie Berry are both messy so I'm totally impartial on this one. It seems to be split down the middle.

I always used wonder who is was that scattered poops everywhere in the run and pull all the hay out of the hutch... That is until Nicholas became a single bun...
He can do this in 5 minutes...
DSC00931.jpg
DSC00909.jpg

And Hunny was such a tidy girl, poos in one corner, wee in another, but NEVER anywhere near her sleeping area. Then I bonded her with Mustard and they fell in love instantly. Now, it's a constant mess - he taught her bad habits!

Ugh, D&J just are total scruffs:lol:
They just mess everything up:lol:

I gave then this treat tube thing, straight away, threw it all aorund, and everything went allover:evil::lol::lol:

Bless 'em x
Jack x

Dutchie is much tidier than both the girls - they drag food all over the place and wee where ever whereas Dutchie has his corner and thats it

I have 2 boys and 1 girl and its the girl thats messy. The boys are spotless and i often wonder why im cleaning a spotless cage with them :? With the girl, I clean cage and with in 2 hours if that it looks like it hasnt been touched for over a month :shock::roll::lol:

Back