• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help! Bunnies wont bond

dazabertie

New Kit
I have a recently bereaved 4yr old doe who doesnt seem to want to bond with my new 18 month male. Theyve both been neutered and are on neutral ground (kitchen). He's quite skittish she's always been the dominant one even in her last relationship. They have groomed each other and will share the same food bowl but after a while she starts to nip him and his back is quite sore looking now. I have bonded rabbits before but I'm struggling with this one. Any more tips would be gratefully recieved.:?:?

yes I do cause she's a right little madam. I know this can be a bit confusing for them but I dont want her to take any more chunks out of his back. I've just brought them in to share lunch and so far so good. Oh! Half an together and she's at it again, being really nasty.

Last edited:
Back