• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Thank-You From Me and the Petshop Five :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It seems that quite a few folk have donated to the Veterinary expenses of 'The Petshop Five' but have not wanted to enter the competition, details here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=151704

So I would just like to say thank you very much to those who have been so generous and wanted nothing in return. Here are a few more pics of the Babies you are helping prepare for their forever homes. They will be ready for rehoming next Spring when they have all been neutered and vaccinated

MeandafewBuns510.jpg

MeandafewBuns505.jpg

MeandafewBuns507.jpg

MeandafewBuns509.jpg

MeandafewBuns512.jpg

:)

Jane,they all look so happy and well:love::love::love::love:They are a credit to you and Its going to break your heart having to re home them:cry:

P.S I think you need to do a fund raiser for your washing bill:lol::lol::lol::lol:and an industrial washing machine;)

Aww Jane they are gorgeous. Well done you! I would never be able to part with them. my will is not that strong!!

Do you ever get anything else done Jane? I would just be watching them all day - they are beautiful! :love::love::love::love:

Back