• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amstel Pics...& his new friend

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry he always gets red eye...

SDC10865.jpg

SDC10849.jpg

SDC10848.jpg

SDC10855.jpg

SDC10856.jpg

Amstel jumps up to meet Little Ben..

SDC10859.jpg

SDC10861.jpg

His new friend...

SDC10852.jpg

SDC10853.jpg

:love:

Oh Ben so soooo cute,

:oops::oops::oops:

Sorry this is Amstel's thread, he does look to be settling in well, and making friends.

Last edited:
Oh Ben so soooo cute,

:oops::oops::oops:

Sorry this is Amsel's thread, he does look to be settling in well, and making friends.

Lol.
My friend saw Little Ben the day after we brought him home and he saw him again yesterday and said how much he had grown - in a week!

He doesnt look like a baby as much!

:love:

It is amazing how much they change. Never had a baby bun. I can't believe how much Sophie has grown in just two weeks, She is 10 weeks now. I have a soft spot for a ebay story I think, I love Benji (Kirsty's)

It is amazing how much they change. Never had a baby bun. I can't believe how much Sophie has grown in just two weeks, She is 10 weeks now. I have a soft spot for a ebay story I think, I love Benji (Kirsty's)

Yeah i know.
I've had a few babies, Lopsy was a baby as was Oscar and now Little Ben..

You never really notice the change yourself..until one day when it just hits you, or when you look back at old piccies.

:D

Please tell me Amstel isn't quite as much of a handful as Little Ben - at least, not in the same way!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Please tell me Amstel isn't quite as much of a handful as Little Ben - at least, not in the same way!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

No thankfully he isnt! I think it must of been Ange...lol as he hasnt tried once here!! :D Phewwwwww!

Dont think i could cope with two!

Little Ben is going to be neutered (Hopefully) in a few weeks! :D (that way i will be safe to walk around the house again....:lol:)

Back