• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly again! :)

capel

Warren Veteran
As we are going out tonight she has spent all day free range.
Here she is having a quick wash and brush up:
DSC04755.jpg

Nodding off...
DSC04757.jpg

But look what happened when I called her name!!:lol:
DSC04758.jpg

first thing i noticed on the last pic was the "nintendogs starter pack around £129" :lol: Do i have good eye sight or can everyone see that?

Aww Milly is beautiful :love: love big buns

she looks so chilled. Is she good in the house - do you have to watch her or can you leave her to her own devices?

she looks so chilled. Is she good in the house - do you have to watch her or can you leave her to her own devices?
She's pretty good as she can't jump up on the chairs. We've hidden all the wires under heavy books etc and I've sprayed the door with anti chew as she had a slight go at it when when was trying to move it to get to a "no-go area". I'd wedged it open against a space to prevent her from getting to the telephone extension wires!! All in all she's pretty good and is fantastic about using the litter tray.

Back