• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this normal lol?

louise1

Mama Doe
I went out last night straight from work to a 30th bday party and all night i was thinking ooo nooooo ive not seen honey all day or night and normally we wud lie n watch xfactor i actually fely guilty for having a night out and not being able to go home and let her out lol!!!

sad????:lol:

I went out last night straight from work to a 30th bday party and all night i was thinking ooo nooooo ive not seen honey all day or night and normally we wud lie n watch xfactor i actually fely guilty for having a night out and not being able to go home and let her out lol!!!

sad????:lol:

I get the same thing if I've went out for a drink lol

haha yes i feelthe same thing! Same if i sleep in i think... oh no! Fiver must be so hungry and bored!! (He gets fed when i get up)

I think it probably is sad but i love all my animals so i don't care! :D

I always get the urge to get back to them whenever I go out even if I'm only gone for a short while...even though I swear they go crazy the moment I step out of the door because when I get back the litter tray has been flipped over, their tree with hanging carrots has fell over, hay is all over the place and they're in the middle of the living room stopped dead in their tracks staring at me :shock: :lol:

honey must knwo when im leaving the room bcoz as soon as i head for the door she dives across the room and darts about my ankles as if to say nooooooooooooo dont go lol.

Shes not allowed behind the couch as i have just had new blinds fitted and she likes to chew them but as soon as i leave the room thats it behind the couch lol its like she knows if i hear her behind there im gonna come back in the room lol funny rabbit!:lol:

Back