• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know what this is please?

Julia123

Warren Veteran
berry2.jpg

berry3.jpg

berry1.jpg

I think Bungle was eating the berries that fell on the floor :shock::?

It looks like a rather rampant cotoneaster to me. I know the birds eat these berries but not sure if okay for rabbits :roll:

Yep, the blackbirds love it!

From googling it sounds like its only an issue in large amounts so I should think he'll be fine :D

Phew !! Thanks for that !! Its in my neighbours garden so I have no control over it ... He only had a few before I ushered him back inside ! :D

Thanks for putting my mind at ease :wave:

You are allowed by law to cut any branches overhanging your boundary as long as you give them back to your neighbour

You are allowed by law to cut any branches overhanging your boundary as long as you give them back to your neighbour

Thanks for that I think I will, but not sure i will give them back to my neighbour :lol::lol::lol: think she would rather i binned them :D

It's kinda polite to ask first though as she might prefer to do it herself :) The birds usually strip them fairly quickly once the weather gets cold.

Tam

Back