• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very frail elderly bunny/ updated 13th Very Bad News

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Steve has just left to collect a very frail, underweight, elderly bunny.

We don't know much about her except she is very thin and 7 years old. We are both very worried about her journey to us, whether the stress will be too much for her. I have filled a carry box with vet bed and towels to make it comfortable and added a heat pad to make her as comfortable as possible.

I just hope we get the chance to spoil this old lady and make the last part of her life as happy as possible.

Last edited:
she,s all snuggled in her carrier with a blanket will be leaving shortly liz, she,s eaten and drunk very well overnight so thats a good sign:D

she,s all snuggled in her carrier with a blanket will be leaving shortly liz, she,s eaten and drunk very well overnight so thats a good sign:D

Brilliant thanks for letting me know, we are so worried about her. I can't wait to have her back here and settled in :)

Keeping fingers crossed for a safe journey and that she's around for a time yet to be spoilt rotten by you and Steve Liz! :D

She has arrived and is a real little cutie.

When Steve brought her in she was being very fiesty, digging up her bedding and looked bright as a button :lol: But apparently at one point in the journey he did think he had lost her, so she must have just been happy to be out of the car. She is resting quietly now.

She is a tiny bunny as well as being very thin. She must have a bit of Nethie in her as she has little ears and also the smallest feet I have ever seen.

We need a name for her, Steve wants to call her Edith, I'm just hoping it is my turn to choose :lol::lol:

Will post piccys later when she has had time to recover :D

im so glad she,s arrived safe and sound, i sat (rather squashed ) in the back and she was licking me, she is such an affectionate little girl, thank you so much for taking her in liz, your an angel,:D:D:D what do you think to charlie, :love::love::love:

Aww bless her, and bless you for offering her a loving home for the rest of her days. We need pictures! :wave:

How about Betty?

:lol: I like Edith too. Cant help thinking of renne's wife from 'Allo 'Allo though! :lol:

Here is a piccy of her

HPIM1335.jpg

Back