• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metacam Junkies???

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
When I went to collect my latest bottle of Metacam from the vets last week, Jen my vet called my bunnies a bunch of Metacam junkies :?:lol: I'm not sure I know what she means ;)

Steve made this video so you can make your own minds up. It has music to it, so turn the volume up :D:lol:

:lol::lol: its when the syringes are empty and are chewing them to get out more, gimme GIMME moreeeeeeeeeeeeee:lol: linus and jim did that with there syringes :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: My son's just watched your vidio, He like the rabbit on the top cadge on the left. Whats her /him name ? :love:

:lol::lol::lol: My son's just watched your vidio, He like the rabbit on the top cadge on the left. Whats her /him name ? :love:

The top cage has Tegan and Freddy in it. They are both badly disabled, although you wouldn't know it from the video :lol: Freddy is the little agouti lop and Tegan is the light brownie coloured one with upright ears :)

Aww what a lovely video and beautful friendly bunnies.I can see why your vet calls them metacam junkies:lol::lol::lol::lol:

aawww so cute! What treats were you giving them after their meds? They all seemed to go nuts for them!! :lol::lol: Reminds me of when i used to give my 3 pineapple juice by syringe regularly.. i used to get attacked when they saw the syringe and would have all 3 biting the syringe trying to get it first :lol::lol:

aawww so cute! What treats were you giving them after their meds? They all seemed to go nuts for them!! :lol::lol: Reminds me of when i used to give my 3 pineapple juice by syringe regularly.. i used to get attacked when they saw the syringe and would have all 3 biting the syringe trying to get it first :lol::lol:

I buy boxes and boxes of these things, http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/snacks_supplements/cracker_food_sticks/14753 they are called nibble rings when packaged in this country. They only have health stuff in them. Every bunny has 2 first thing in the morning and last thing at night just so I know everyone is eating ok :)

Lovely video :D

I'm surprised you buy metacam from the vets, isn't it cheaper to buy online?

Lovely video :D

I'm surprised you buy metacam from the vets, isn't it cheaper to buy online?

It was until they brought in the prescription charges, plus my vets reduced the price of a bottle from £52 to £33 so there is only about £1 difference getting it online now, so it isn't worth the hassle :)

Awwwwwwwwww :love: fab song too. And there's little Hector :love: Arent they such good bunnies taking their meds so nicely :lol:

Oh my word!!!! I laughed out loud!!! What little honey pies!! :love:

If only it was that easy to get mine to have medicine..........:roll: :roll:

Back