• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is the day with lots of thanks to Tree, Carmen and Janice!!!!

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
I collect my girls tonight from Janice!

Just want to say a huge thank you to Tree for looking after them since their release, Carmen for kindly driving them down to ARC for me and finally to Janice who has been their bed and breakfast for a couple of days! :love:

Thank you so much all three of you for looking after Arizona and Alaska! :love:

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

2072q6f.jpg

Meet Arizona and Alaska they are lovely buns ... but very obese. They arent too sure what veg is, but do like lots of hay. They are on an enforced diet ;)

aw bless them, thaey all been rehomed yet, are there anyone else still waiting for theirs to come home?

Oh bless them, they are SO gorgeous!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Leanne, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D xxxxx

They are so big :shock: :shock: :shock: They are living up to their names!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I feel the shed will just about do them! :shock: :lol:

Awww please can we have some piccies of them!

I asked for some when you all first got them, i thought they were big then lol.

Bet your well happy!!! :D:love:

Ours were in two separate carriers and I was clutching the bottom in case they fell straight through :lol:

Leanne I am so pleased for you. May they never leave you again :D

Fantastic they are back. Thankfully they survived their ordeal and its great that the police saw sense and returned them to their homes.

It is. They have been grossly overfed :cry: I would not want to lift these two if they were put together in a pet carrier :shock:

Me neither! I'm pleased Stefan had Carmen on his lap for the drive instead of these two! (Carmen the bunny, not me!) :lol:

:shock: my, they do look big. But they are beautiful arn't they?, I love REW's.

They've been through so much, I'm so glad they've finally come back home to you Leanne, where they'll get all the love they so rightly deserve :D

So glad you have yours returned Leanne..and goodness wherever they have been kept needs to learn about bunny diet:shock:

Leanne is on her way, however she is stationary on the North Circular at the moment.

She is bringing ARC 2 bunnies in exchange for these two :D

Oh NO......what a time for a traffic jam!!!!! :shock: She must be SO frustrated to be blocked when she is on her extra-special bunny mission!!!!! :(

:love::love:they are gorgeous - I have a real soft spot for white bunnies:love:
So glad they have finally come home:D.

Back