• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What did you buns think to the fireworks?

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
They weren't too bad here on the actual bonfire night but yesterday one of our neighbours decided to have a bonfire party a couple of doors down :?

Actually the buns weren't too bad though. I think I was fussing more than they were?! I went down and sat with them in the play house and they were looking at me like, "what's up with you Mum?!" :roll:

The things I do?! I missed X Factor and everything! :roll:

The outside ones weren't bothered, nor was Alyssa, Bailey on the other hand was another story. poor boy.

Our neighbours decided the all start shouting, and setting HUGE fireworks off! The buns weren't as scared as I thought they would be.

There was this little kid who kept shouting "Thats awe--s-o-m-eee" I felt like going round and smashing his face in, he was so irritating:evil::roll:

Jack x

Mine don't bat an eye at them... :shock: The other day, all four were in their runs whilst I cleaned them out... They were in the garden, but I was out the back, tipping megazorb into bags, etc. I heard these fireworks going off, seemingly right on the front (despite it being dayimte!!) and I went dashing through the house, leaving stawn and bunny poops behind me... Charged outside to supposedly reassure them... They were all sat eating grass and looked at me like I was crazy.

Alfie and Bubbles seemed oblivious. I heard lots of fireworks going off, so went outside to check on them and they were both sitting their grooming themselves. I must have scared Bubbles more than the fireworks did though, because she was so engrossed in grooming, she hadn't realised I was there and she scarpered off upstairs. :?

Eric was scared - thumping his feet. Didn't want a cuddle though.

I cuddled Ernie and he snuggled up with me for quite a while, he normally nips a bit when he's had enough cuddles, but he stayed for a while.

But neither liked them!:evil::evil::evil:

Mine didn't blink an eye!

We had a massive explosion of them last night really close and I was actually out in the garden giving them some more hay and they didn't jump or anything!

Mine don't bat an eye at them... :shock: The other day, all four were in their runs whilst I cleaned them out... They were in the garden, but I was out the back, tipping megazorb into bags, etc. I heard these fireworks going off, seemingly right on the front (despite it being dayimte!!) and I went dashing through the house, leaving stawn and bunny poops behind me... Charged outside to supposedly reassure them... They were all sat eating grass and looked at me like I was crazy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine didn't blink an eye!

We had a massive explosion of them last night really close and I was actually out in the garden giving them some more hay and they didn't jump or anything!

Same here exactly! I jumped out of my skin when a massive one went off while I was feeding them, they did even look round!!

Both buns were fine, but my chin chin Archie was really quiet, and still is poor thing!!! They will start again come New Year:evil:Deb

I went out on the 5th to check them and I asked them how they were and all turned round and showed me their bums. They were sleeping despite the fireworks! The 5th was pretty quiet but yesterday I heard tons of fireworks, some idot ned has the wrong date, I'll bet :roll:

They will be going off here till January. :evil:

I'm keeping Nicholas inside full time now, and the other two just cuddle up together in their hutch waiting it out. :(

Back