• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lets see your Hamster pics!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Here's my hamster Charlie that i rescued, he's the sweetest little thing, so friendly and loves his treats!! :D

ABCD0006.jpg

ABCD0007.jpg

ABCD0008.jpg

charliegreedy800x600-1.jpg

Here's his pad :D
charliespad3640x480.jpg

charliespad2640x480.jpg

Here's my first bridge hammy - Phoebe! She was a super duper athlete and lived through 2 years of being in a student house then another year when I bought my own flat! Sh ewas the best hamster ever!

phoebe.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

cool is that a gabber rex cage?? Where did you get it? (has been looking on hamster central... loads of people have them!) :lol:

He is a cutie! :love:

*envy*
:lol:

Such cuuuute hammies.
I want one - but I'm waiting until New Year.. if I still want one then, I'll get one. For now I shall drool over pictures. :p

It is! I was lucky enough to get a second hand one from ebay. It was in excellent condition. think it cost me about £27 which included £10 delivery so a bargain!

It is! I was lucky enough to get a second hand one from ebay. It was in excellent condition. think it cost me about £27 which included £10 delivery so a bargain!

cool :) i jave been look on the web for them to have a nose!... but cant find em :( :lol:

Dont look just under gabber rex. Mine wasnt listed as a gabber but just "hamster cage" so make sure if you look you check through all the hamster cages as you might be lucky! :)

This is Dot....She is poorly at the moment, not sure how but she keeps injuring herself and has wounds on her eye and belly :-(

CIMG1801.jpg

And this is J.D.

CIMG0283.jpg

Back