• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the boy buns an dtheir daddy

becks

Alpha Buck
i haven't posted for a while (as been a cple of deaths in the family so mind been elsewhere), but thought i'd make a special effort to post these two pics.

domino i adopted almost two years ago now from barc, through rabbit rehome.

he will be three years old in February.

here he is with his daddy (who will prob kill me when he sees i've posted this lol)

0811082.jpg

and the second pic is of samson,a nother bun i took on via rabbits united, in june this year. samson came to us a house rabbit, we did try bonding him, but he was more interested in humans than his furry counter parts, so we ended up letting him stay a house bun.

however we personally think he has a complex and thinks he's more a dog - he spends most nights stretche dout on teh rug by teh fire place.

samsons just coming upto one year old, and is currently going through a terrible moult!!!

0811081.jpg

They are 2 wonderful looking bunnies. Although in the first pic Domino does look as if hes thinking of doing something naughtly to wake his Dad up :lol:
Samson has the most magnificent ears :love:

Lovely photos, good look when their dad sees this :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry for your losses, hope you are OK.

everytime i see domino i think wow he is stunning. doesn't seem two mins since you adopted him can't beleive its 2 years. doesn't time fly:shock:
samson is georgeous :love:

tracey x

everytime i see domino i think wow he is stunning. doesn't seem two mins since you adopted him can't beleive its 2 years. doesn't time fly:shock:
samson is georgeous :love:

tracey x

yup two years in Feb, which is when his third birthday is - for his first birthday he bagged himself a forever home :)

he is such a clean rabbit forever grooming himself, more so than my other two, which takes some beating!i could just imagine him if he were a hu-man gelling his hair etc, such a poser lol.

he tries to use his looks to his advantage too when he comes trying to beg toast of us, he sits at the side of us and begs.

and as for samson well he is the sofest bunster i know of, he's currently pinning his daddy (who has since forgiven me for the pic, after asking when i took it!!!) to the floor and grooming him :lol:

who says males don't have a soft side? i think my three men have bonded rather well.

WOW to the second, he is stunning!!!! I want him!! :love::love:

sorry natsanth you missed your chance back in June when he first appeared on RR looking for a forever home - this boys going nowhere now...for a start Nick'd never forgive me, he (Samson) follows him round the house, such a daddys boy.

Back