• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone else....?

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:wave:
has anyone else tasted their buns food? when Lolly:love: came to live with me i gave him super excel, i tasted it and thought "hmm, can't complain, it dosn't taste of anything". i've since changed to science selective and tried some th other day, OH MY GOD!!!! it tasted like the worlds most concentrated spinach! don't get me wrong, i like spinach but this was totally gross!! had to have a glass of wine to get rid of the tase!!

emily and lollybebunnyxxxx

You will all be pleased to know that I have followed your advice and the glass of wine has been appropriately dispatched! It was, however, missing it's friend - namely: glass number 3 - so I have had to take steps to ensure they are reunited promptly!

ive tasted oxbox pellets they just taste like cardboard to me, nassssssssssssty more temped to nibble the herby hay smells soooooooooooo yummy

I've tried them all.......waggs was the worst. We often get mixes coming in with bunnies and sometimes if you take in a stray they seem to go for mixes better than pellets. I had one fussy bunster who wasn't eating veggies even so tried him on the wag mix. He picked through it at first but eventually started eating everything except the pellets. He was even eating the junior & dwarf pellets I was putting in. Tried a dwarf pellet....not bad, a little like albran. Tried one of the wag ones and it was horrific like a cross between cardboard and sand.....

Not been tempted to be honest. In the past I have tasted dog and cat biscuits for a bet. Bonios and the charcoa spillers shapes aren't bad, but cat biscuits are vile. :lol:

Dammit you lot, I'm tempted to go and try the Excel pellets and the dog's James Wellbeloved, just to see. :p I've no wine in, so I'll have to give it a miss- what a shame.

Back