• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please remember guys, warning- bumped up

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
If the fireworks are bad by you, please put away your bunnies.

A big fight broke out with mine last year on the saturday night closest to bonfire night and my poor Scooby had her nose ripped completely off

Very horrid pictures :cry:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=107412

I had left them outside longer than I should of and it was totally my fault as the fireworks spooked them, if it's bad by you tonight put them away and cover them up to be on the safe side :D

Last edited:
Yeh I second that. Mine had a massive fight last year, so not taking any chances this year, they have been in every night there is fireworks.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It was horrible. Bet your house has been furry this week :lol:

We have almost none around here, thankfully. It's the quietest year ever - credit crunch hitting maybe?

Fire works sould be banned.So much for health and safety:roll::roll::roll::roll:You would not be able to go to Tescos and buy a gun so why are the general public allowed to buy explosives!!!!!!!!

Luckily we have no neighbours within half a mile, so it's not too loud here. I think fireworks should be banned too.

oh my days, poor Scooby :(

Is it just my rabbits who are oblivious to the fireworks? The dog is pooing himself and has pushed everything out of the pantry/store room and put himself in there :roll:

The display at our local pub has just finished - lots of noisy fireworks heading our way, but on the up side, that 15 minute stint has pretty much been it for the whole week. It's now gone quiet again and all buns and cats are present and correct :D No-one in the village bothers having their own fireworks when they know that they can walk to the pub to watch their display (or watch it from your own back garden like I did :lol:)

It's gone a bity more quiet around here now, it was like being in a war zone earlier.

They've been going off here all night. I've got all of the bunnies indoors, and my dog keeps trying to actually get inside the smallest of places. Big displays I can't comment on (although personally I don't go to any) but I think people who have them in their gardens are really insensitive. Even if their own pets are safely locked away, what about their neighbours who may not care as much. I think they should be banned, and if there are any to be allowed it should be soley at organised displays. :evil:

I'll second that.

The noise here is deafening tonight, and last night too.

Hunny & Mustard are ok, not too bothered (there's always noise at the weekend here with chavdom :roll:). Nick is calmer now he's indoors (I think he's secretly enjoying the warmth).

Back