• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG They've Had a Baby !!!!!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have no idea how it happened :shock:
I always leave a light on by their hutch as the Petshop were I bought them told me that Rabbits only 'do it' in the dark...........:?

MeandafewBuns503.jpg

What on earth am I going to do ?????????

;)

:lol::lol::lol: Well, you could always try putting him/her up for adoption on the rehome section - when he/she's old enough, of course.

Sorry but it's obvious you have a shameless doe there..you can tell by the lace on her dress and her lipstick:roll:

See is your local garden centre wants the baby..would make a great Christmas pressie:D

If the garden centre can't sell them, then you could always get the manager to ring up ARC and tell them that a customer had dumped them there!!, then they will get them vaccinted and netured and rehomed for you!

;)oh dear me wonder how that happened thought it was imposable you know boy and girl cant make baby with a light on

unless you used an energy saver one you know they take ages to get bright they would have had a chance to have a quicky :shock: now if you put an ordinary bulb in you will be fine the wont do it again they would have learnt their lesson :D

It's your own fault, Jane, you were told enough times to get them neutered, just knew something like this would happen :roll:

Well I was only going on what the woman in the Petshop said.
I mean I bought a special light and everything. I just dont understand it :?
Anyway, I have phoned the Petshop and they said no worries, they will sell the baby for me and they'll throw in a spanking new 2foot hutch at no extra charge :thumb:
They have also given me a HUGE bag of food. Its got lots of different flakes and stuff in. They said not to bother with hay, it only makes a mess and the Bunnies much prefer cereal :)

i think dad looks a little sheepish to me, me thinks he may have played away with all the other girlie bunnys too

Back