• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which Pet Plan Plan??

Lu_x

Mama Doe
Right I've asked people about the pros and cons of bunny insurance, now for a more detailed question!

I've had some info sent to me from Pet plan about my 6 weeks of free insurance and a letter saying they hope I select a plan to continue with them after the six weeks which suits my needs and my rabbits needs. But what plans are there and how do they differ? Which one is the most popular... discuss :lol:

Thanks everyone :D

I just have cover for life - not sure there is another? They never mentioned any others on phone and couldn't see any others on website.

I just have cover for life - not sure there is another? They never mentioned any others on phone and couldn't see any others on website.

This is why I am confused, the letter I received said I should select the correct rabbit plan for my needs, but I thought there was just one type!

Anyone else know any different?

i think theres only the one plan for buns with petplan.... must just be a standard letter for all pets

Back