• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gabriel is feeling sorry for himself.....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I took him to the vet this morning as he had a swollen toe and his claw was loose - they were fab and took him through straight away to take out his claw. He's so not impressed with his bandage !!! :lol::lol::lol:

footy.jpg

Not looking forward to the 1ml baytril & 3 drops metacam we are in for for the next 5 days :shock:

Aww bless! I didn't actually realise that the bandage was a bandage at first! I thought it was a toy not his foot! Thats so sweet! I hope he feels better soon! xx

:love:Awww, bless him ... hope he's feeling better soon. He does very fed up. You could try disguising the baytril, so it doesn't taste so bitter, but metacam is quite sweet tasting, so he may not object to that so much.

Bandage off tonight and infection gone down loads :D:D He's off Metacam but still on the enormous dose of Baytril....which is not fun.... he hold it in his mouth then dribbles it out over his front paws..... but then licks it off :roll::roll::roll: strange bunny !!!

Just watched the vid :D :D :D

Yep, pineapple juice is the way to go with Baytril - we worked that one out when trying to give it to Ant!!!!

Back