• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grooming wipes

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
petal has a white noise which lately keeps getting dirty i was just wondering if those grooming wipes would get ride of it, have tried warm water and cotton pad. also my buns have pretty clean bums but their scent glands sometimes have stuff in them would it be okay to use these wipes it do a weekly botton clean?

They should be safe for bottom cleaning. I'm not so sure how good they are with different stains, sorry. But they are good for helping coat condition! x

petal has a white noise which lately keeps getting dirty i was just wondering if those grooming wipes would get ride of it, have tried warm water and cotton pad. also my buns have pretty clean bums but their scent glands sometimes have stuff in them would it be okay to use these wipes it do a weekly botton clean?

What is a white noise?

lol sorry yeah white nose, bit of a typo. hmmm don't know what to use to take the stain off, can't use soap like. tried picking it off. will maybe give the wipes ago and see if they help. was just wondering what other peoples opion was on the wipes.

It would depend on what's in them as to whether I would use them; as it's likely to be ingested shortly after being wiped on the bun.

yeah, i'll look at them in P@H at lunch time and see what's in them. i could always use water afterwards to clean the stuff off, just don't know what else to use to clean her nose.

Back