• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jo Needs More Vibes Please

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She has had another seizure :cry:
All the Babies are now on Panacur but we are not convinced Jo's problems are due to EC.

:cry:

Thank you.

Jo is sleeping now. At least once the seizures are over she appears to 'feel' OK and as yet has not stopped eating. The seizures are horrid to witness as Jo squeels :cry:

vibes for jo i remember seing last time you posted about her siezures that someone else ahd a baby bun that did that but grew out of them... i hope that jo is the same sending loads of vibes xx

seziures are not nice to watch at all as you feel so helpless big hugs to you and a nose rub to lil jo shes becomeing our lil tiny tim, prays for no more and that she will grow out of it

Jo seems to be fine again now. Its so odd as there is no warning before a seizure. This morning she was munching on hay, then hopped out of the litter tray,lurched forward and started fitting :cry: A Rabbit squeel is the worst sound ever :cry:

I really hope that she will be OK. I have had one other Bun who developed seizures at puberty. He continued to have them on a daily basis for all 7 years of his life. So I guess even if Jo does not stop having them there is still hope that she can cope...........:?

What happens to the body during a seizure, exactly? I mean in terms of systems/organs, not what it looks like.

What happens to the body during a seizure, exactly? I mean in terms of systems/organs, not what it looks like.

Well in humans there can be a loss of control of bladder/bowels. The heart rate can increase and respiration rate can be effected. I assume it must depend on what part of the brain is involved :?

Jo respiration rate increases significantly and she is oblivious to all external stimuli :cry:

:cry::cry:Poor little girl. One of my bridge dogs used to fit and the feeling of helplessness is horrible.
I hope she grows out of it - lots of good vibes coming her way...

Back