• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winston (horse!)

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Me and my partner in crime!! :D

winston-3.jpg

jumping.jpg

riding.jpg

poser.jpg

forest.jpg

go.jpg

beauty.jpg

n509993529_973011_410.jpg

Photo-0035-1.jpg

n509993529_7411_952-1.jpg

Awww Hilly's is 16.2hh. A minx at that!
That's picture makes her look like she has hardly got a tail!! :lol:

I mainly just school her and hack her out. She's 17-18 but acts like a 5 year old. The owner of the yard schools me, she's very very good and we do all kinds of dressage, and jumping for fun :) Hilly loves it.

Have found a few more picture of the Fatty!
Hilly1.jpg

Hilly2.jpg

Hilly4.jpg

Hilly5.jpg

Hilly10.jpg

Hilly8.jpg

Hahaha look at Spider :lol:

When Hilly was young she was put (before i had her) into a field with mares and foals, and a foal nibbled on her tail, so it's wispy, but i love it!

Aww Winston is gorge, some great photos there.

Hilly is a beaut too!!:D

Heres my partner in crime for the past 6years..

Autumn Breeze..

Image006-1.jpg

SP_A0069-1.jpg

SP_A0070-1.jpg

Please please don't think i'm crazy BUT when i was little i used to dream of a horse and i used to pretend she lived in my garden... guess what her name was.... and guess who is the SPITTING image.
This is sooooooo freaky ARGGHHHH!

Please please don't think i'm crazy BUT when i was little i used to dream of a horse and i used to pretend she lived in my garden... guess what her name was.... and guess who is the SPITTING image.
This is sooooooo freaky ARGGHHHH!

:lol::lol:

Aww!
Breeze is only small compared to yours! 14.3hh.

Had her since she was 4, she was 10 in April, cracking on now the old lady, although doesnt act it!! I mostly hack out on her and when she knows were on way home, shes such a handful as shes really head strong, she jogs, swishing her tail, holding head up high, prancing...she looks gorge but its umcomfortable lol :love:

:lol::lol:

Aww!
Breeze is only small compared to yours! 14.3hh.

Had her since she was 4, she was 10 in April, cracking on now the old lady, although doesnt act it!! I mostly hack out on her and when she knows were on way home, shes such a handful as shes really head strong, she jogs, swishing her tail, holding head up high, prancing...she looks gorge but its umcomfortable lol :love:

So do you call her Breeze?
I feel like an idiot saying this but.. i used to call that horse (imaginary Autumn) Psshhhh
Hilly gets silly when in fields or just when she feels like it, she can be a right handful and that's how i got her due to her last owner feeling she couldn't cope with her anymore! And due to the lack of riding, she got quite fat but she's alot thinner now.
I remember one of the first times i hacked her, we went down this lovely bridal path and she spooked at a post!?! ( i know) and then was trying to bolt off, and was trotting sideways, her rear end when in a ditch and she reared a few times as well.
Also then later that hack (i live in the dead of the country) a bus?!?!? came along, and the spookball she is did really well getting past it, but then the water breaks went off and she jumped up the bank!! That was scary, but the hard bit was getting down :lol: !

Bournville is only 14' 3 buit feels bigger, and he's 11 years old now, got him when he was 3.5.. He is the love of my life.:oops:
Usually we do a bit of hacking and schooling, but I haven't been able to ride him much this year because of carpal tunnel in my hands. My nieces have been learning to ride on him though.
S5030541-1.jpg

S5030546-1.jpg

bo28.jpg

Of course I've managed to pick pictures from last year.:roll:

He's a bit sturdier than all the lovely leggy horses on here though, means I can out on a bit of weight and he can cope- don't know if that is a good thing though.:shock:

Hahah! I feel Hilly is quite sturdy, but then that may be as she is carrying an extra pound or three ;)
That is a good thing, some days i feel sorry for Hillsa having such a fat lump on her back!

Aw he is lovely too!

Yeah we call her Breeze, B for short.

Aw Hilly reminds me of Breeze and my old horse Tasha, who was a complete nutter at 16yrs old - Pure bred arab...never again! :lol: But she was stunning!!!! And when she trotted/cantered it was as though she was floating on air....

:love:

Back