• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spaying

honeyxebony

Young Bun
I didnt know where to put this so here it is sorry if its in the wrong place.
Well. . .
I am thinking of spaying my rabbit, i have been trying to litter train her about 2 months now, and 1 minute she is about there and the next i want to run and cry in a corner lol, i am really sick of it now.
She goes everywhere, i think its my fault really, She only recently got a cage to sleep in, she use to free roam my room is rabbit proof. I also started a part time job just after to getting her so i dont feel i was persistent enough in litter training.
I am to an extent againt spaying as i feel she was born with those parts for a reason etc call me old fahioned, I just want to know whether it is really worth it or not.
This week she has got worse and she is weeing on her bed and even on my clother ewww.
Help needed lol

I couldnt suggest a better thing for a female rabbit.

Cant remember exact figures but something like 80% of unspayed females have Uterine Cancer.

It will help with your litter training too :D

OMG i knew it was high but not that high, i will have to check out pricing, i just keep hoping that she will get better nwith age but i think i maybe in a dream world lol :D

OMG i knew it was high but not that high, i will have to check out pricing, i just keep hoping that she will get better nwith age but i think i maybe in a dream world lol :D

Im pretty sure its something like that.

Yeah check out prices, as they do really vary, but make sure they are rabbit savvy!

:wave:

Back