• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this suitable?

In my opinion my 7'x5' shed with bigger run is only just big enough for my four. They do have the garden to run around too. My advice is get as big as you can get. The bigger the accomadation is, the happier they will be.

6 x 4 is too small for 6-8 buns.

I would reccomend looking for something, bigger, if not, twice that size x

Good Luck:)
Jack

Is 6x4 the total size or the inside size? If its got a 6'x2' veranda that implies the sleeping area is 6x2 - that's suitable for two rabbits. It's split in two though so each area is only 3x2 - not big enough for any bunnies I'm afraid.

Very expensive for the space too :shock: You could get two 6x4 sheds for that and house 3 overnight in each, with a run at least equal size for day.

Tam

Very expensive for the space too :shock: You could get two 6x4 sheds for that and house 3 overnight in each, with a run at least equal size for day.

Tam

I agree - it is very expensive for what it is and you could buy something more suitable for less.

Cleaning out also would be difficult unless the roof came off.

Have to agree it is too small for 6 - 8 buns and pretty expensive.

Back