• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

picking up the pieces again ...

They'll never learn :roll: Makes you so mad doesn't it. What really bugs me is when the hand over the parents too and are left with no rabbits, they don't even want the ones they make he original comittment to! :censored:

They'll never learn :roll: Makes you so mad doesn't it. What really bugs me is when the hand over the parents too and are left with no rabbits, they don't even want the ones they make he original comittment to! :censored:

i always find that sad arc have had lots of babies handed in most with mom and even mom and dad which i think is really sad, i can maybe just maybe understand wanting rid of the babies once ready but the parents too when they were bought as a twosome, just goes to show some people dont realy care at all what happens, i mean is it really that hard to wait 8 weeks then neuter do the boy first then 8 weeks later do the mom so you can save up for the spay while the babies are growing

Back