• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scooch's escape lmao

kerry-123

Mama Doe
Taking Joey up to the vets today I realised coming home "ooh God I didn't close the cage door!!" I came home only to find Scooch's face buried behind all my cd's having a good oul sniff and kicking some around lol

Oh it so awful when you're away from home & you remember you should have shut something or turned something off :(
Glad everything was okay.
Did Scooch sort through the CDs and get rid of any he didn't approve of :lol:

Oh it so awful when you're away from home & you remember you should have shut something or turned something off :(
Glad everything was okay.
Did Scooch sort through the CDs and get rid of any he didn't approve of :lol:

Lol I believe so! I think they like my James Blunt album because when it's own they start hopping around! Lol

Ahhhh but what else has Scootch been up to????? :lol:

Rabswood

Lol well now he knows where to go when the cage door is opened!! For example I had to give Joey a bath today (medical reasons) and I quickly got him out and rushed to the bathroom for literally a few seconds and returned to close the cage door (doh!) just before I left the bathroom my brother called "Kerry...your rabbits in my room!" Lol

Back