• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your buns getting for Chrsitmas?

Hugbut

Mama Doe
Don't think anyone has already asked this, but apologies if they have.I did search but couldn't find anything.
So...
My two are both getting gift baskets from the hay experts & i'm also going to get one for my hubbys bun.No doubt they'll also get a load of new toys from there too - i have never managed to only order one of two things- i always end up with a basket full :lol:
So what are your buns asking for this christmas? :wave:

Well mine are having those jumbo,stripy cardboard tube things,bought them the other day,they have loads of burns treats that i bought off here and ive ordered them some things off pampered piggies:)

Mine are getting loads of herbal treats, and are going to become a group of four!

I also have bought them an 8ft x 6ft shed !!

They are very spoilt!!

:wave: My 2 are getting a gift basket from The Hay Experts and they are going to sponsor a hutch at our local Rabbit and Guinea Pig rescue.

Gregory and Gretel are getting a Play Patch and I have also ordered them a Christmas Dinner and Christmas Pudding from Pampered Piggies.....they arrived at my Mum and Dad's on yesterday (the stuff from PP) and I am looking forward to having a look at them when I go on Sunday!

Chubes!

I got one for Elidore's birthday as a trial to see if him and the missus liked it and they do, so all the buns are getting one.

More tunnels they love them and I'm replacing their dog cage with a dog basket so they can be official free range buns :D

Back