• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello I'm new.

judest

Young Bun
Hello,

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself before posting for health advise.
I'm Jude and I live in Kent. I have two Rex/Netherland Dwarf rabbits, they are Audrey & Rosie. I'm not sure that they are part netherland dwarf though as they are pretty large! Audrey was named after my favourite film star, Audrey Hepburn and Rosie was named Rosie because I couldn't think of another suitable rabbit name.

These rabbits are the third lot I've had since childhood. The others died of old age some years ago, they were all males.

I have one cocker spaniel called Megan. She and the rabbits get along well. She attempts to try and devour their food pellets given half a chance but the bunnie's don't seem put off their grub. All my pets are really greedy :lol:

Unfortunately I don't have any electronic pictures of the rabbits to display but I will get onto that shortly.

Back