• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tansy's melanoma :( - with picture

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Our lovely Tansy has a melanoma on her left bottom eyelid :( It is being removed on Monday and then sent off to the lab :(

Tansy is roughly 10 years old, has snuffles, numerous lumps and bumps, is incontinent so needs to have bandages and socks on her feet - so she is quite a high risk for any operation:(

She has to have it done as it is now growing really fast and is pulling her eyelid down:(

Has anyone ever had any experience with a melanoma on a bun? We just don't know what to expect:? She started last year with a blackness around her eye but over the last few weeks a lump appeared and is now just growing and growing:(

Here is a picture of her melanoma :(

Tansymelanoma.jpg
[/IMG]

oh my..poor thing....

i hope it al goes well and soemthing canbe done to prevent her form having anymore pain..bless her so sweet.
i bet youre a wreck now and all.....sending vibes for you bothxxx

Oh bless her :(
I don't have any experience with this so can't offer any advice, but i hope her op goes well & she makes a full recovery - she's adorable :love:

My old Bob had a melonama on his bottom eyelid but it didn't grow and didn't cause him any problems, sadly he got EC and went to the bridge:cry::cry:

You can't really see it on this picture
Bob17-1.jpg

I really hope that everything goes well for Tansy, I will be thinking of her and saying a few prayers

poor tansy, hope she pulls through. I had fern who had one on her hock of all places. It was cleanly removed and never grew back and because it was all removed it wasn't able to spread. It's such a delicate area isn't it. I hope they can get it all without causing her too much discomfort.
will be thinking of you
lisa and the buns x

Poor Tansy, it must be so uncomfortable pulling her eye down like that :(

I will be thinking of you all on Monday x

Back