• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

really wish i new what they where thinking.....

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
ever wish you new what you bunny was thinking or what his/her logic was for doing something? ted aslways jumps onto my legs and stands and sniffs my hair and shoulder. why? petal doesn't do it lol. it's dead cute cos i sneakly kiss her cheek and smell her.:love:

only when alvin is sitting there glaring at me... i feel he wants to take my throat out :shock::shock:

i caught him sitting and staring at a binbag thro the pen the other day and i know he likes to rip holes in binbags so i assumed it means he wants to rip holes out of me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: o dear, funny ted stares at me but i think hers is a love stare. petal can sometimes look scary. their so commical.

only when alvin is sitting there glaring at me... i feel he wants to take my throat out :shock::shock:

i caught him sitting and staring at a binbag thro the pen the other day and i know he likes to rip holes in binbags so i assumed it means he wants to rip holes out of me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha, sounds like bunny's giving you the evil eye. :lol:

I often wonder if Alfie actually does think..... ever. He seems to be an 'act first, think later' kind of bun. :roll::lol: He jumps at things, without a clue what he's going to do if he gets there - he tries to jump through the top half of our back door (which is glass) to get inside. :?

Lol yeah when Scooch jumps up and then just starts hopping all over his cage then casually walks over to his food bowl and has a munch? lol mental

thanks bunlover, just looking at social grooming, for the first time ever ted aske for more after i stopped grooming her, she put a wee paw on my leg. so sweet.

Yes I wonder too!!

What are they thinking when they are having a poo? You know, they sit, and stare into space................

Are they whistling a tune inside their head:lol::lol:, or plannng their next escape,;);) wondering what they might be having for dinner, dreaming of a new husbun or wifey:love::love:...............

I wish I knew:roll::roll::roll::roll:

QUOTE]

when i pick up my buns pretty much all love me to put my chin on there heads and we have a chatter, carrie on the other hand has the look "you stick your chin on my head i will chew the veins out of your throat":lol:

I think my bun just sits and thinks of ways to annoy me. At the moment he's attacking my hoody and trying desperately to get behind my back :? when i shove him he runs round the room like a loony then comes back and does it again.

I deduct that he's made a game up in his head and thinks it's great fun to growl at me and then run round and dive behind me. sorta like tigs i guess lmao!

I'd love to know whats going.. arg! he got down the back of the couch!

anyway sorry i meant i'd love to know whats going through his little head.

Back