• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How on earth!!!......

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Do people who have more than one pair or seperate single buns indoors manage?!

I had to have Alexander indoors for a couple of days after his neuter,hes been in a bedroom with the door closed in a dog crate,not let out to run around or anything .
Anyway,hes gone back outside this morning and Billy and Bonnie have just been in the room and had a fight because they could smell him,fur everywhere!!

I could never have another bun indoors ,they'd go mad!!

I've never really had a problem unless they smell an un-neutered single male. That causes my neutered boys in the group to start chasing.:roll:

Lol well I just have two male buns in my room too young to get hormonal getting the oul snip soon lol bye bye man-hood :):)

I've never really had a problem unless they smell an un-neutered single male. That causes my neutered boys in the group to start chasing.:roll:

Sheesh...I think Bonnie is such a madam she won't tolerate anyone else apart from Billy....when I bonded them it wasnt an easy bonding .

hehehehe i have two boys im my bedroom sharing time out as they are not bonded ones mine ones foster
two in my dining room who now have a huge space to play in when im doing bondings and if its raining i have my outdoor buns frosty and linus in my kitchen so they can exersice

i love it, i had rabbits pretty much in every room last weekend two lots of bondings (4 in my dining room )one i had to take out so he spent time on my sofa, two in my kitchen one in my bedroom and 2 in my living room :lol: was manic i can tell you, whoever says buns are easy are liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeing so i had ten around my house at one point last weekend

took me hours to clean up

hehehehe i have two boys im my bedroom sharing time out as they are not bonded ones mine ones foster
two in my dining room who now have a huge space to play in when im doing bondings and if its raining i have my outdoor buns frosty and linus in my kitchen so they can exersice

i love it, i had rabbits pretty much in every room last weekend two lots of bondings (4 in my dining room )one i had to take out so he spent time on my sofa, two in my kitchen one in my bedroom and 2 in my living room :lol: was manic i can tell you, whoever says buns are easy are liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeing so i had ten around my house at one point last weekend

took me hours to clean up

Is there no aggression between any of them?....its not that I mind having more indoors,I'd love to keep Alexander indoors but Bonnie wouldnt have it!

all the ones i had in are neutered i keep the two singleboys in another room who are not bothered by each other except at meal times when they try and chew each others noses off through the cage that is the only time they show agression other than that they lie vegged one inside cage one out no prob,carrie is such a ta*t and flirts outragously if another bun comes to have a nose she will either bite her hubby when he goes for a sniff or he will rush around the house and chin everything in sight to make it his again, mine dont seem to mind the bondings i do, perhaps they know they are not here for long, i dont know but i clean everything with vinegar when they leave, and im lucky to have laminate and tiled flooring to make it easier,

Back