• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free range frenchies

Texas

Young Bun
This is one of my big babies, Diezel. He´s 5 months old. Love him so much!

25u0g7o.jpg

30s7y89.jpg

nzf4as.jpg

2dk0fw6.jpg

Last edited:
He's lovely and looks like our Milly apart from the ears, as hers are a bit smaller and more wayward!!.....
DSC00310.jpg

i know frencies have bigs ears but look at those feet hugeeeeeeeeeeee i wanna nibble them :love:

:love: i cant help myself..berties converted me to frenchies....and poor old willow too......berties so laid back.friendly lazy bit funny norty.
willow was massive absolutley huge....and yes those feet are very nibblery arent they:lol:

um they grow so darned fast...if at 6 months their ears are still huge and danglingalong the gorund....your in possession f a big bunny:lol:

He is adorable, we have 2 frenchies now both free range and very happily residing at Waggytails in Sheffield as we still have a rat problem.

:love: i cant help myself..berties converted me to frenchies....and poor old willow too......berties so laid back.friendly lazy bit funny norty.
willow was massive absolutley huge....and yes those feet are very nibblery arent they:lol:

um they grow so darned fast...if at 6 months their ears are still huge and danglingalong the gorund....your in possession f a big bunny:lol:

Please show pics, I just love frenchies!

Back