• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run help please!

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
We were going to have a folding run made because our new garden just couldnt take a permanent one, but the guy we asked to make it basically refused because he said they just werent strong enough to protect the bun. So, we're looking for ideas for a run that can be put together & taken apart easily, but thats strong :? I dont suppose big cable ties would work, holding wooden/weld mesh pannels together? My Dad suggested the same kind of thing that P@H hutches are attached to the legs with - like you slide something into a big hole and pull it down into a smaller hole, which holds it into place? Any ideas? Thankyou xx

I think it depends whether you're going to leave a bun in it whilst you go out? If so it'll need to be strong enough to withstand a fox attack.

When I was living at my parents house (they have a small garden) I used to tip the run up on it's end against a wall when not in use.

i made my run in two halves and attached them with T plates and bolts with wing nuts on which made it easy to move about or store. i can draw you a diagram if you want x x

Back