• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How rude....

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
had petal running about last night in the living room and was sorting out my washing onto the clothes horse but needed to move the dog crate ted had been staying in, so moved it out of the road only to find loads of hay on the carpet. so i get done and start scraping it up but petal came over and lay down looking me to pet her but my hands where full of poo and hay. this didn't go down too well so she grunted and charged at my arm. i was like how rude. thought spaying was supposed to help this behaviour. cheeky tinker so i refused to pet her 5 mins so that she didn't learn to do this again. have your buns ever did anything cheeky like this?

Billy bit my bum the other day,through jeans thank goodness,I was on my hands and knees cleaning under my bed where he and Bonnie like to lay.

He didnt like me interfering with his bed!

Back